Obtained a personal injury judgment of $2.5 million, one of the largest handed down in state court in North Mississippi.
The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi – Admitted December 1999.
The International Legal Fraternity of Phi Delta Phi - Honor Legal Society – Admitted April 2002.
Member of Moot Court Board, The University of Mississipi School of Law - 2002.
First Circuit Court District State of Mississippi - Office of the District Attorney, Honorable John R. Young – Assistant District Attorney - Prosecutorial Externship 2002 through December 2003.
First Circuit Court District State of Mississippi – Judicial Legal Intern – Under the direction of Senior Circuit Court Judge Thomas J. Gardner, III – 2002
First Chancery Court District State of Mississippi – Judicial Legal Intern - Under the direction of Chancery Judge Rodney E. Shands (Ret.) - 2002
The Law Firm of Nickels & Weddle, PLLC, Tupelo, Mississippi – August 2004 to December 2011.
Principal of The Law Office of Angela S. Brooks, PLLC, Tupelo, Mississippi - January 2012 to present.
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Women Lawyers Association
- Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project
Admitted to Practice:
- All state and federal courts in the State of Mississippi
- United States District Court - Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court - Southern District of Mississippi
- Supreme Court of Mississippi
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Personal Injury